Thursday, May 17, 2012

Paris My Sweet


Via Amazon
I just finished this delicious book, Paris My Sweet, A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate) by Amy Thomas. It totally satisfied my craving of wanting to go back to Paris (or possibly made my craving even stronger, not sure) with pages and pages of descriptions of the most extravagant and delectable desserts, chocolates, cupcakes and French Mararons etc etc etc that Paris has to offer and even NYC. I definitely caught myself seriously drooling several times. I highly recommend if you have a major sweet tooth and a love for both Paris and NYC. A lovely light hearted summer read.

BTW today is another national holiday in Sweden Kristi himmelsfärds dag. Everything is closed since yesterday afternoon. Everyone is enjoying a great day off.... I think I'll celebrate by finishing lots of projects today! I've got 5 big things to check off my to-do list today!



No comments: