Monday, May 12, 2014

My Stockholm Map on Pinterest

Hello Monday!

I'm completely obsessed with Pinterest, as I'm sure you are as well. (It's just so easily inspiring for all sorts of inspiration; style, food, creative projects, travel etc. and I spend far too many hours on the site than I'd like to admit... especially during work hours. oopsie) One new feature that I'm especially excited for are the new pinable maps. This is a great way of remembering favorite places during a recent trip or cataloging a map of your very own city to share with others. I've even used other pinners maps to learn more about a travel destination when planning future vacations. I of course also promptly started work on my very own for my city, Stockholm since I adore my city, and love playing tourist and tour guide.

Since I completely adore Stockholm, I've been really loving adding favorite places to my map. Places including favorite food shops, restaurants, cafes, retail shops, parks, or just gorgeous places to take in a beautiful view. I really hope you'll follow along as I discover new places in my own city, and I'd be ever so tickled if my Stockholm map would ever be of help to a future visit to Stockholm. Follow My Stockholm Map board here on Pinterest.

Have you ever been to Stockholm? What are some of your favorite places? Oh and do you have a Pinterest Map of your city?


No comments: